NetSteady is a limited liability company headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. Since our inception in 2003, we have run our organization without loans,
investors, or third-party interest. We have no liens, lawsuits, or problems on our record. Running our business in this mode guarantees to our customers and employees that we have a long-term commitment to success.
For our clients, NetSteady provides a complete solution; addressing the technical requirements and potential risk scenarios involved in building complex networks. Simply put NetSteady:
- Designs, builds, maintains and operates distributed networks, our core business
- Works with businesses to deliver reliable, economically viable technical solutions
- Executes maintenance agreements and manages end-user support
- Provides all the engineering expertise to design new networks, often without site visits
- Manages service provider agreements and (when necessary) negotiates on your behalf
- Addresses the requirements for advances in technology that may require network modifications
Bresco and NetSteady work together to provide internet solutions to businesses and apartment complexes. We love them!